- MoveUpAmerica respects your privacy and values your trust in us. We work hard every day to earn your trust and confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to your friends and co-workers.
- MoveUpAmerica does not secretly collect information from visitors to our web site. We do not sell, rent or barter mailing lists of our customers to anyone.
- We do not reveal a customer's name or address to any promotional partner unless the customer affirmatively opts-in to the promotional offer.
- To provide faster, high quality service, we use "cookies" technology to increase customer convenience while accessing our site. Cookies are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive, which enable a web site to "personalize" itself for each user. No other company has access to our cookies.
- We may reveal general data about our web site, such as number of visitors, country of origin, etc.
- We do collect and store the names, addresses and other personally identifying information of customers who register. Name and address information is used primarily to response to your requests. At the customer's request, we will not send to the customer any information or offers unrelated to the customer's specific purchase offer.